Our pupil chaplains are a very important part of our school community. Taken from our KS2 classes, the Pupil Chaplains help ensure that our school is a place where prayer and worship are at the centre of our mission.
The pupil chaplains:
- help teachers to create meaningful prayer tables in classrooms
- lead the whole school during Gospel worship
- help lead the school in prayer especially at special times like Lent, Advent and during Months dedicated to our lady
- Help in the celebration of whole school Mass
- Lead the classes to weekly Gospel Assembly
If you would like to join the Pupil Chaplains, speak to Mr Booth.