The reading curriculum is evaluated through:
- Analysis of PIRA assessments and Accelerated Reader
- Analysis of Read, Write, Inc half termly phonics assessments
- Analysis of Target Tracker and End of Key Stage data
- Children’s enjoyment and enthusiasm for reading (pupil voice)
- Guided Reading observations
- Reading book scrutiny and learning walks
Most of our pupils make good or better progress consistently year on year, this is evident through coaching and feedback, books and lesson observations.